Monday, February 11, 2019

In Other News...


I had a bunch of pics posted on here but then I forgot I'm trying not to be identified on this blog quite yet. Here is a pic of my black, red, and silver locking collar.


So we went up to an overlook here in the city where we went on our first FIRST date (the one 3 years ago when I broke things off because it seemed clear his wife wasn't as into it as he had hoped). That night there was a little drizzle. So, 3 years later, and after our official 1 year (second chances should be my middle name), anniversary, we headed back up to the overlook and exchanged commitment jewelry.  He got me this lovely collar!

This is Sir's matching ring: 

So, there's that ;) 

On our way back, it started to drizzle as we walked to the car. Such romance, much memories, very swoon. :)

*~*~*Slutty Heart*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!